Photo Chlorination Reactor
The science of photochemistry is based on the interaction of molecules with quanta of light to produce unique
molecular changes. The benefits of photo- chemistry are high yields and simplicity of control.
Photochemical systems are ideal for “free radical” reaction mechanism.
• Halogenations of organic compounds
• Production of primary mercaptans
• Photolysis of toxic wastes
The products of industrial photo- chemical reactions are agricultural chemicals, intermediates, capro- lactam, and
vitamin D, among other substances. Photochemistry is also used in the curing (polymerization) of specially formulated
printing inks and coatings.
LELESIL has introduced the totally- packaged photochemical reactor system to simplify installation and increase operating efficiency, A photochemical reactor system consists of four elements:
1) The ultraviolet source;
2) Support Equipment& Frame Work;
3) Digital Lamp Controllers / Power supply;
4) Electrical Cable controls.