Sun Simulator Xenon Light
Xenon lamp light source:
Xenon lamp light source can realize high energy density, long time continuous irradiation.
Combine with all sorts of filter as various methods, to realize the narrow waveband catalyst
improvement effect evaluation and broad waveband overall catalytic effect evaluation.
This product can cooperate with various reactor (system), to analysis solid, liquid, and gas
phases in online and offline experiment.
1.” Lelesil “ make XER 300W Xenon Lamp Special Power Supply.
2. Light box and cooling block.
3. Steering head and Light filter device.
4. Transmission – reflection type filter
5. The original imported XE-LIS 300W xenon lamp.
6. Equipped with SS lifting Table.
7. External interface of optical feedback on the control box , increase the optical feedback
circuit and the stability of the light.
1. Lamp bulb power: 300W (imported).
2. Power adjusting range: 150 ~ 300W continuous adjustable.
3. Lamp bulb life: no less than 1500 h (full power operation).
4. Maximum current: 22A.
5.Total light power: 50 w.
6. Parallel light spot diameter: 30 ~ 52 mm (according to the shot distance).
7. Parallel light divergence Angle: the average 6 °. 8. Cooling methods: import metal fan + metal cooling block.
9. Light collection methods: ellipsoid total reflection
10. Optical window diameter: 24.0 mm (round spot)
11. Work spot diameter: 40-52 mm (round spot)
12. Light output form: horizontal, vertical irradiation or arbitrary Angle exposure (along the
optical axis can be free rotation)
13. Incident 45 degrees to the vertical downward (also can level exposure)
14. Infrared transmission: transmission rate ≥ 80%, wavelength range: 800 nm – 1100 nm
15. Visible reflection: reflectivity ≥95%, wavelength range: 350 nm – 780 nm
16. Optical filter placed positon: yes, diameter for 52 mm
17. Standard configuration: special 300
|Light Source Type||Xenon|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
We at Lelesil Offer Multi Lamp Photochemical Reactors